Extremely compact and lightweight but wonderfully warm, the Snugpak Softie 9 Hawk is a versatile 3 season sleeping bag.
Suitable for use in temperatures down as low as -10ºC, the breathable and moisture wicking fabrics used in its construction will also help stop perspiration ruining your sleep when it is a little warmer too.
Shaped for warmth
The mummy-style shaping and adjustable Snugfit hood help you to achieve optimum comfort in even very cold weather. The Hawk utilises Softie Premier filling, a synthetic fibre that has been specially designed with super-fine filaments to effectively trap warm air and retain heat even if wet.
The Paratex lining and outer layer are both breathable and moisture wicking, as well as being windproof to protect you further from the elements. The outer Paratex Steelplate fabric also has water repellent properties, to help you deal with whatever weather you’re facing.
Easy to carry anywhere
When fully compressed, this sleeping bag measures just 19cm x 21cm and weighs in at 1500g including its bag, making it easy to carry and suitable for a variety of expeditions. It is also washable and features hanging tabs to make quick drying even easier.
The Softie 9 bag is also made to order with a right-hand zip as well as extra-long which has a length of 250cm. If you would like to order either of these items, please contact us for costs and delivery estimates.
- Colour: Olive, Black
- 3 Season sleeping bag (Autumn)
- Temperature Rating: Comfort: -5°C / Extreme: -10°C
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Steelplate
- Inner Fabric: Paratex Light
- Filling: Softie Premier
- Length: 220cm (Extra Long: 265cm)
- Width: Chest - 75cm, Knee - 60cm, Foot - 40cm
- Weight: 1500g (including compression stuff sack)
- Compact pack size: 19 x 21cm (compressed)
- Stuff sack included reducing carrying size
- Reinforced foot area to allow you to sleep with footwear on overnight
- Full-length baffle along the 2 way zip prevents heat escaping and draughts entering the bag
- Zip has a webbing strip sewn in to stop the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Adjustable drawcord hood allows you to pull the hood in around your head for maximum warmth.
- The lining has been fastened in place to prevent it from moving within the bag.
- Hanging tabs provided to allow convenient drying and airing
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom.
All orders placed before 2pm on Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day, subject to availability.
Orders placed after 2pm on a weekday will be sent out the next working day.
When your order has been dispatched you will receive an email letting you know and this will also include any tracking numbers, if applicable.
For all UK orders we offer FREE standard delivery usually via Royal Mail. This service normally delivers in 2-5 days.Next Working Day Delivery
Next working day delivery is available for orders placed before 2pm from Monday to Friday. Friday orders will arrive on the following Monday - not Saturday.
Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the next working day. On a Friday this means the order will be dispatched on the following Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Note: No orders are dispatched on Weekends or Bank Holidays.
As customers ourselves we know that being able to return items for any reason is very important.
We therefore offer a 60-day returns policy which means you can return your items for a full refund (or exchange) within 60 days of receipt.For full details, please see our Returns Policy.