Designed for extreme weather, the waterproof and windproof Keela SF Belay Jacket 5.0 offers exceptional insulation.
With a comfort rating of -20° it is ideal for military personnel and civilians for use in sub-zero temperatures.
Fully IRR (infra-red reflecting) compatible the Multi-Terrain Camouflage (MTC) jacket reduces your thermal signature.
It also retains Keela's System Dual Protection which uses multiple layers to keep you completely dry regardless of your activity level or how wet the conditions are.
The Primaloft® Gold insulation makes this jacket lightweight, highly durable, and breathable and keeps you thermally regulated during rigorous activities. A MATRIX inner membrane bonded to the soft lining enhances performance in freezing conditions.
Additional features of this resilient jacket include Cordura reinforcement on key areas, a wired stowaway hood, scooped rear hem, quick access pockets, a storm flap and 6 pockets.
- Redesign of original SF Belay Jacket
- Extended Cold Weather Jacket
- Designed for sub-zero temperatures
- IRR compliant membrane
- GOLD Primaloft insulation
- Combined hydrostatic head of 12000 mm
- Inner wicking membrane with 75% absorption rate
- MultiCam® Cordura® reinforcement on the key areas
- Wired hood zips away into the collar
- Central rank tab
- Scooped rear hemline
- Top sleeve blanking patches
- Two zipped hip pockets
- One zipped chest pockets
- Two zipped bicep pockets
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- YKK front zipper with storm flap
- Manufacturer: Keela
- Shell Material: Nylon
- Lining Material: Nylon
- Padding Material: Polyester
- Hydrostatic Head: Outer Membrane 5000mm Inner 7000mm
- Condensation Rating: AATCC 214-2022
- Temperature rating: -20 Comfort, -25 to -30 Extreme
- Weight: 1.3kg approx.
- Size: XS, S, M, L, XL
- MPN: 87194
- Colour: MTC (Multi-Terrain Camouflage, similar to Multicam)
All orders placed before 2pm on Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day, subject to availability.
Orders placed after 2pm on a weekday will be sent out the next working day.
When your order has been dispatched you will receive an email letting you know and this will also include any tracking numbers, if applicable.
For all UK orders we offer FREE standard delivery usually via Royal Mail. This service normally delivers in 2-5 days.Next Working Day Delivery
Next working day delivery is available for orders placed before 2pm from Monday to Friday. Friday orders will arrive on the following Monday - not Saturday.
Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the next working day. On a Friday this means the order will be dispatched on the following Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Note: No orders are dispatched on Weekends or Bank Holidays.
As customers ourselves we know that being able to return items for any reason is very important.
We therefore offer a 60-day returns policy which means you can return your items for a full refund (or exchange) within 60 days of receipt.For full details, please see our Returns Policy.