The tunnel-shaped Nevis 200 2 Man Tent from Vango is lightweight, durable, reliable and provides an excellent weight to space ratio for minimalist campers and backpackers.
For a fast and easy setup, it has a single pole structure and the flysheet and inner pitch together. Both flysheet and groundsheet have factory taped seams creating a watertight seal.
A TBS II Tension Band System keeps this hooped tunnel tent secure and stable during high winds and can be stored away when not needed in calmer conditions.
Other attributes include generous headspace, o-shaped part mesh inner doors that are easy to open, internal storage pockets and twin flysheet doors for easy access.
- 2 Person tent
- Durable Powerlight alloy poles
- TBS II Tension Band System
- Side entry
- Breathable polyester inner
- Tunnel hooped tent
- Good head height
- Fastpack tent bag with compression straps
- Flysheet and inner pitch together
- Fully taped seams
- O-shaped, part mesh inner doors
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Internal storage pockets
- Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912
- Twin flysheet doors
- Single pole construction
- Manufacturer: Vango
- Material Flysheet: Protex® 70 Denier Polyester
- Material Groundsheet: 70D 6000mm HH Polyester
- Weight: 2.08kg (approx)
- Pack size: 46cm x 15cm
- Colour: Pamir Green flysheet, Orange inner
Replacement Poles (not provided, ordering reference only):
- Main pole 1 code: Part No - PA073, Quantity - 1
- Front pole 2 code: Part No - PA072, Quantity - 2
All orders placed before 2pm on Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day, subject to availability.
Orders placed after 2pm on a weekday will be sent out the next working day.
When your order has been dispatched you will receive an email letting you know and this will also include any tracking numbers, if applicable.
For all UK orders we offer FREE standard delivery usually via Royal Mail. This service normally delivers in 2-5 days.Next Working Day Delivery
Next working day delivery is available for orders placed before 2pm from Monday to Friday. Friday orders will arrive on the following Monday - not Saturday.
Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the next working day. On a Friday this means the order will be dispatched on the following Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Note: No orders are dispatched on Weekends or Bank Holidays.
As customers ourselves we know that being able to return items for any reason is very important.
We therefore offer a 60-day returns policy which means you can return your items for a full refund (or exchange) within 60 days of receipt.For full details, please see our Returns Policy.