Marauder Minimi (LMG) Gunners Webbing is designed for those carrying the Minimi light machine gun. It can carry LMG ammo boxed sets and is available in left and right-handed versions depending on your preference.
Along with the LMG ammo pouch, which has a small pouch for an oil bottle, you also have a small utility pouch, one double ammo pouch and three water bottle pouches that can also be used as utility pouches.
The ammo pouches are secured with a Velcro and press-stud "Para" closure whilst the water bottle pouches are closed with side-release buckles.
All pouches are stitched onto a padded airflow spacer material. This allows air to circulate and the padding helps prevent rubbing even when loaded with gear.
The webbing is secured at the front with a strong metal roll-pin buckle. These are superior in quality to plastic versions, are not prone to breaking over time and are easy to operate in the field.
Made in the UK from genuine 1000 denier Cordura fabric in British Army MTP (Multi-Terrain Pattern) Camouflage it has 6 yoke attachment points and bayonet loops.
- Fully padded and articulated system
- Pouches stitched onto breathable fabric for maximum comfort over prolonged use
- 1 x double ammo pouch with press-stud & Velcro closure
- 3 x utility/water bottle pouches with side release buckles
- Minimi LMG pouch with side pouch for an oil bottle
- 1 x small utility pouch
- Bayonet loops, smaller loops between all pouches
- Standard 6-point yoke attachment
- Roll pin buckle
- Material: 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon
- Colour: MTP Camouflage (Multi-Terrain Pattern)
- Available as Left or Right-Handed Rig
- As worn the RH Rig has the double ammo pouch is on the right & minimi pouch on the left (vice-versa for the LH Rig)
All orders placed before 2pm on Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day, subject to availability.
Orders placed after 2pm on a weekday will be sent out the next working day.
When your order has been dispatched you will receive an email letting you know and this will also include any tracking numbers, if applicable.
For all UK orders we offer FREE standard delivery usually via Royal Mail. This service normally delivers in 2-5 days.Next Working Day Delivery
Next working day delivery is available for orders placed before 2pm from Monday to Friday. Friday orders will arrive on the following Monday - not Saturday.
Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the next working day. On a Friday this means the order will be dispatched on the following Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Note: No orders are dispatched on Weekends or Bank Holidays.
As customers ourselves we know that being able to return items for any reason is very important.
We therefore offer a 60-day returns policy which means you can return your items for a full refund (or exchange) within 60 days of receipt.For full details, please see our Returns Policy.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It’s a great piece of kit well fitted I love it .
Good quality, however came without the yoke which i wasn’t best pleased about.