Designed for carrying large loads, the Marauder MTP Air Support Field Pack has a huge capacity of 150 litres, with plenty of pockets for organising your kit.
As well as a large main compartment, this big backpack features six pouches on the front. There are three large utility pouches and three standard utility pouches, which are ideal for separating items that you need to get to quickly.
The elasticated lid can be removed if required and features a zipped top for attaching an additional side pocket or medics side pocket if needed.
There’s also an inside pocket in the lid for stashing small essentials. If that’s still not enough space for your kit, zips on each side of the rucksack are compatible with PLCE side pockets.
This UK-made bergen features padded shoulder straps, which can be adjusted to achieve a personalised fit. There’s also a part padded adjustable waist strap for balancing the load more evenly for carrying loads comfortably.
The back of the pack has a mesh cover to improve ventilation and reduce sweating, and the back is also padded with foam and stiffened with a lightweight aluminium frame, which can be removed as required.
- Incredible load carrying capacity - massive 150 litres Bergen
- Elasticated floating removable lid with zipped top and inside pocket
- Velcro patch for ID badge or blood group on lid
- Internal aluminium frame with foam padding
- Ventilated mesh back to increase air flow to contact area
- Zips on sides to take PLCE Side Pockets
- Extra zips on lid to take additional Side Pocket or Medic’s Side Pocket
- 6 pouches on front - 3 large utility and 3 standard utility with extension neck, drawcord & toggle
- Interior pocket with Velcro and press stud closure
- Colour: MTP (Multi-Terrain Pattern)
All orders placed before 2pm on Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day, subject to availability.
Orders placed after 2pm on a weekday will be sent out the next working day.
When your order has been dispatched you will receive an email letting you know and this will also include any tracking numbers, if applicable.
For all UK orders we offer FREE standard delivery usually via Royal Mail. This service normally delivers in 2-5 days.Next Working Day Delivery
Next working day delivery is available for orders placed before 2pm from Monday to Friday. Friday orders will arrive on the following Monday - not Saturday.
Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the next working day. On a Friday this means the order will be dispatched on the following Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Note: No orders are dispatched on Weekends or Bank Holidays.
As customers ourselves we know that being able to return items for any reason is very important.
We therefore offer a 60-day returns policy which means you can return your items for a full refund (or exchange) within 60 days of receipt.For full details, please see our Returns Policy.