This large first aid Kit from Mil-Tec is made with tough polyester and contains 43 pieces of essential first aid items including a variety of bandages, scissors and plasters.
The pouch is accessed by a double zip at the top which opens down the sides to give you easy access to the contents with two rear MOLLE fixing straps for attaching to your MOLLE belt, vest or bag.
The exterior of the large belt pouch has four rows of MOLLE loops for attaching pouches and the top has a large Velcro panel for attaching patches.
On the interior wide elasticated bands ensure that the contents stay in place. A slip pocket with a Velcro tab is included if you want to separate some of the items.
This first aid kit is not only ideal for forces use, group expeditions or long days in the countryside but could also be used as a family first aid kit, left in the house or the car.
The specific contents of the kit are as follows:
- 1 x sterile compression bandage (6 x 8cm)
- 2 x sterile compression bandages (8 x 10cm)
- 1 x sterile compression bandage (10 x 12cm)
- 1 x sterile bandage cloth (40 x 60cm)
- 1 x Sterile bandage cloth (60x80cm)
- 6 x sterile medical gauzes (10x10cm)
- 2 x skin wipes
- 1 x adhesive plaster (5m x 2.5cm)
- 4 x adhesive bandages (10 x 6cm)
- 2 x fingertip bandages
- 2 x finger bandages (12 x 2cm)
- 2 x plaster strips (1.9 x 7.2cm)
- 4 x plaster strips (2.5 x 7.2cm)
- 2 x fixation bandages (6cm)
- 2 x fixation bandages (8cm)
- 1 x space blanket silver/gold (160 x 210cm)
- 2 x triangular bandages (136 x 96 x 96cm)
- Bandage scissors
- 2 first aid gloves
- First-aid instructions
- Large 43 Piece First Aid Kit
- Two-way zipper with pull Cords
- Interior elastic bands to secure contents
- Interior slim pocket
- Velcro panel for patches
- Four rows of MOLLE loops on front
- Two rear MOLLE straps secured by press-studs
- Material: 100% PVC-coated Polyester
- Dimensions: 19cm x 7cm x 23cm
- Weight: 350g
- Manufacturer: Mil-Tec
- MPN: 16025519
- Colour: Dark Coyote
All orders placed before 2pm on Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day, subject to availability.
Orders placed after 2pm on a weekday will be sent out the next working day.
When your order has been dispatched you will receive an email letting you know and this will also include any tracking numbers, if applicable.
For all UK orders we offer FREE standard delivery usually via Royal Mail. This service normally delivers in 2-5 days.Next Working Day Delivery
Next working day delivery is available for orders placed before 2pm from Monday to Friday. Friday orders will arrive on the following Monday - not Saturday.
Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the next working day. On a Friday this means the order will be dispatched on the following Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Note: No orders are dispatched on Weekends or Bank Holidays.
As customers ourselves we know that being able to return items for any reason is very important.
We therefore offer a 60-day returns policy which means you can return your items for a full refund (or exchange) within 60 days of receipt.For full details, please see our Returns Policy.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I work in the mountains and this pack contains all the essentials I require.
Seriously good value for money. Not too big and not too small, it's perfect for holding an ample amount of equipment without feeling too bulky. Very high quality product and particularly handy to be provided with essential items you might otherwise have to shop around a lot for. The pack itself is quite jam-packed, which is really good, but don't forget to add those little extras not included here.
Handy med kit would be nice if it had a TK in it