The Groundhog backpack from Helikon is a small 10-litre compact pack with functionality that makes it ideal as a daysack, EDC pack and for hiking and biking.
The backpack has a spacious main compartment and includes a hanger for a hydration pack with a top exit port for a drinking tube.
On the front, there is an expandable vertical zipped pocket ideal for smaller items, that is easy to access and has an additional mesh pocket inside.
At the base, there is also another zipped pocket that contains an elasticated mesh beavertail which attached to the top of the pack and can be used to store a helmet, waterproof layer or separating wet clothing from your gear.
For carrying comfort there are padded adjustable shoulder straps with mesh backing and narrow waist and sternum straps. The rear of the pack is stiffened for support with mesh backing to improve airflow and reduce sweating over long periods.
- Helikon Groundhog Backpack
- Versatile, Durable, Lightweight
- Ideal as daysack, every day carry (EDC) pack, cycling, hiking
- Spacious main compartment with hydration bladder hanger and port
- Front expanding pocket with internal mesh pocket
- Zipped side pockets with stowable mesh pockets for water bottles
- MOLLE 'Lite' system on sides for compatible pouches
- Base zipped pocket with stowable beavertail for attaching gear to the exterior
- Padded mesh back for improved airflow
- Padded adjustable shoulder straps
- Chest & waist straps
- Grab handle
- Capacity: 10L
- Material: 100% Ripstop Nylon
- Weight: 645g (approx)
- Dimensions: 23cm x 46cm x 9cm
- Colour: Shadow Grey
All orders placed before 2pm on Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day, subject to availability.
Orders placed after 2pm on a weekday will be sent out the next working day.
When your order has been dispatched you will receive an email letting you know and this will also include any tracking numbers, if applicable.
For all UK orders we offer FREE standard delivery usually via Royal Mail. This service normally delivers in 2-5 days.Next Working Day Delivery
Next working day delivery is available for orders placed before 2pm from Monday to Friday. Friday orders will arrive on the following Monday - not Saturday.
Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the next working day. On a Friday this means the order will be dispatched on the following Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Note: No orders are dispatched on Weekends or Bank Holidays.
As customers ourselves we know that being able to return items for any reason is very important.
We therefore offer a 60-day returns policy which means you can return your items for a full refund (or exchange) within 60 days of receipt.For full details, please see our Returns Policy.