The Nest Hammock from DD is a camouflaged sleeping system with 10m pre-fitted suspension webbing and a full top cover. The hammock is zip-sealed to keep bugs out and a separate zipped compartment can be found underneath allowing for a sleeping mat, or four tabs allow for the attachment of an under blanket to help keep the cold away during the winter months.
- Nest Hammock
- Easy to erect
- Fully camouflaged in woodland multicam
- Mesh windows incorporated at the head end
- 10m pre-fitted suspension webbing
- Full top cover / shield
- Extra compartment for sleeping mat
- Potential for under blanket to be attached
- Includes easy to use spreader poles
- Adaptable, remove spreader poles & roll hammock over to use as ‘standard’ hammock
- Adaptable, easy to roll up top cover
- Breathable base layers
- Four internal pockets for your small belongings
- Packs into compact stuff sack
- Two internal hanging loops
- Manufacturer: DD Hammocks
- Dimensions: 2.7m x 1.4m
- Material: 180T Polyester + Mosquito Net
- Weight: 1200g
- Weight limit: 125kg
- Pattern: Multicam
- Pack includes: 2 foldable 60cm wide spreader poles & 4x1m lengths of elastic to suspend the cover
All orders placed before 2pm on Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day, subject to availability.
Orders placed after 2pm on a weekday will be sent out the next working day.
When your order has been dispatched you will receive an email letting you know and this will also include any tracking numbers, if applicable.
For all UK orders we offer FREE standard delivery usually via Royal Mail. This service normally delivers in 2-5 days.Next Working Day Delivery
Next working day delivery is available for orders placed before 2pm from Monday to Friday. Friday orders will arrive on the following Monday - not Saturday.
Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the next working day. On a Friday this means the order will be dispatched on the following Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Note: No orders are dispatched on Weekends or Bank Holidays.
As customers ourselves we know that being able to return items for any reason is very important.
We therefore offer a 60-day returns policy which means you can return your items for a full refund (or exchange) within 60 days of receipt.For full details, please see our Returns Policy.
I buy many items from mil kit and also buy my patrol boots I work outside in Forest and need good boots, I also treated myself to 2 nest DD hammocks and the straps etc, I could find the straps and sent and email literally 5 mins later they ran me and said they might be stuffed in my boots, which they were, which is amazing customer service I will never buy kit from. Any where else brilliant company
Bought for winter.Should be very useful at somewhat keeping out draughts (every little helps).Faultless service from Military Kit as usual.