The Bridgedale Stormsock midweight knee-length socks are 100% waterproof, giving a good balance of breathability and warmth for walking, running and cycling in cold and wet outdoor conditions.
The sock is constructed with three layers:
- Merino wool inner wicks moisture away and is naturally antibacterial and anti-odour
- Hydrotech membrane that is breathable yet waterproof
- Tough nylon outer layer protects the waterproof membrane from your footwear.
The sock also has a terry pad footbed, heel and ankle that provides cushioning and warmth.
Flat toe seams prevent rubbing and elastic arch support ensure the sock stays firmly in place.
The socks are knee-length giving full leg protection providing warmth and making them ideal for crossing rivers and streams and cold weather.
- 100% Waterproof knee-length socks
- Three-layer sock
- Hydrotech - waterproof breathable membrane
- Terry cushioned footbed, heel and ankle
- Anti-bacterial and anti-odour qualities
- Nylon outer layer
- Flat toe seams
- Elastic arch support
- Outer layer: 95% nylon, 5% elastane
- Inner layer: 54% Merino Wool, 36% Polyester, 7.5% Nylon, 2.5% Elastane
- Waterproof Membrane: 100% PU
- Colour: Khaki
All orders placed before 2pm on Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day, subject to availability.
Orders placed after 2pm on a weekday will be sent out the next working day.
When your order has been dispatched you will receive an email letting you know and this will also include any tracking numbers, if applicable.
For all UK orders we offer FREE standard delivery usually via Royal Mail. This service normally delivers in 2-5 days.Next Working Day Delivery
Next working day delivery is available for orders placed before 2pm from Monday to Friday. Friday orders will arrive on the following Monday - not Saturday.
Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the next working day. On a Friday this means the order will be dispatched on the following Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Note: No orders are dispatched on Weekends or Bank Holidays.
As customers ourselves we know that being able to return items for any reason is very important.
We therefore offer a 60-day returns policy which means you can return your items for a full refund (or exchange) within 60 days of receipt.For full details, please see our Returns Policy.
The sock feels strange when first worn owing to the waterproofing but stick with it. After being worn, with a liner sock underneath, they are exactly as stated keeping your feet dry. I use my socks for fishing and they're perfect.