The Bolle Raider Ballistic Glasses Kit consists of three interchangeable mono-lenses (clear, yellow and smoke), a microfibre pouch, a strap, temples and a robust zipped carry case.
All lenses are PLATINUM coated on both sides which makes them highly scratch and fog-resistant and offers maximum protection and reliability. These lenses can easily be cleaned with water and soap without affecting the coating.
With an option to add foam and the dual non-slip 25mm strap and temple system, you can customise the fit to suit your needs. These ballistic glasses also feature a pivot, convenient for helmet wearers.
A wrap-around frame and an adjustable bridge ensure a firm, comfortable fit while engaging in shooting sports.
- Non-slip bridge
- Ballistic polycarbonate mono-lens
- Comfortable interchangeable foam
- Wrap-around fit
- Lateral protection
- Adjustable non-slip 25mm strap
- Anti-fog, anti-scratch
- Polycarbonate temples
- Pivot for helmet
- Manufacturer: BOLLE
- Weight: 0.25kg (approx)
- Frame Colour: Black
- Frame Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Colours: Clear, Yellow, Smoke
- Lens material: Ballistic Polycarbonate - 2.45 mm
- Curve: 8
- MPN: RAIDERKIT
- EN166 rated
- Lens Marking Clear and Yellow: 2C-1.2
- 2C: UV (does not affect colour recognition)
- 1.2: UV clear or amber lens
- Lens Marking Smoke: 5-3.1
- Solar filter, dark grey or mirror
- All Lens Markings: 1 FT KN
- 1: High Optical Quality
- F: Low energy impact, resists a 6mm, 0.86g ball at 45m/s
- T: Impact test at extreme temperatures -5°C/ +55°C
- K: Resistance to surface damage by fine particles
- N: Resistance to fogging
All orders placed before 2pm on Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day, subject to availability.
Orders placed after 2pm on a weekday will be sent out the next working day.
When your order has been dispatched you will receive an email letting you know and this will also include any tracking numbers, if applicable.
For all UK orders we offer FREE standard delivery usually via Royal Mail. This service normally delivers in 2-5 days.Next Working Day Delivery
Next working day delivery is available for orders placed before 2pm from Monday to Friday. Friday orders will arrive on the following Monday - not Saturday.
Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the next working day. On a Friday this means the order will be dispatched on the following Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Note: No orders are dispatched on Weekends or Bank Holidays.
As customers ourselves we know that being able to return items for any reason is very important.
We therefore offer a 60-day returns policy which means you can return your items for a full refund (or exchange) within 60 days of receipt.For full details, please see our Returns Policy.