Snugpak Softie 18 Antarctica RE Sleeping Bag
Whether you’re planning an expedition in extreme conditions, or somewhere that the temperature could plummet during the night, the Softie 18 Antarctica RE is our most extreme performance bag.
Keeping you warm and dry are the main priorities in these conditions. We use a combination of highly water repellent Isodry fibres and our metallised, Reflectatherm fabric designed to reflect heat and retain warmth, along with a luxurious layer of Softie® insulation next to the skin to make sure this bag delivers on its promises.
Also available EXTRA LONG - Made to order - Allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Also available RIGHT HAND ZIP - Made to order - Allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. (No extra charge). Choose Right Hand Zip in Shopping Cart.
• Colour: Olive
• Season: Winter
• Extreme Temperature Rating:
Outer Fabric: Paratex Steelplate
Inner Fabric: Paratex Light
Filling: Softie Premier & Reflectatherm
(see below for technical information)
Width (chest) 80cm
Width (knee) 65cm
Width (foot) 55cm
• Weight: 2950g (including compression stuff sack)
• Compact pack size: 30 x 25cm (fully compressed)
• Compression stuff sack included, for compact carrying
• Reinforced foot - so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
• Quick-release full length central zip to enable speedy exit
• Neck baffle to keep out any draughts
• Mummy-style shape for warmth
• Made in the UK. Support UK manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality.