- 45 litres capacity pack
- Constructed from1000d texturised nylon (Cordura) fabric
- Top loader tensioner straps above shoulder straps for adjustment
- Contoured shoulder straps with attachment points
- D-rings and chest strap with s/r buckle closure
- Wide padded waist belt
The bag has three main compartments:1) Hydration Bladder Compartment
- Foam insulated, front and rear
- Accessible from the back of the pack
- Secure horizontal zip closure along the top
- Hang loop for the bladder
- Velcro covered port for the drinking tube
- Horizontal zip closure along top and inside
- Small zipped mesh pouch for storage
- Large main pouch
- Waterproof radio pouch with shock-cord closure
- 2 x ASIPS antenna ports that exit the compartment
- Protective velcro flap closures on both ports
- Horizontal zip closure along the top
- Dividers for small gear
- Several pockets
- Ideal for readily accessible items
- 2 x large pockets
- 2 x medium pockets
- 3 x pen pockets
- Lanyard with D-ring for keys or small items in one of main pockets
- Situated on the back of the pack
- Zip opening to the front of the pocket
- Molle attachment straps across width and both sides of sack
- Polycarbonate stiffened with Airflow spacer fabric contact area for maximum comfort and breathability with 10mm closed cell foam padding
The ADVANTAGES between this and the " branded model "are essentially:
- About 3½" deeper
- Rounded top to accommodate shoulder strap tensioners
- No polycarbonate stiffener
- Back system as per NI Patrol Pack
- Shoulder straps as per NI Patrol Pack
- Waist belt system as per Main Bergen
- Access to bladder via horizontal zip as opposed to vertical side entry
- Access to top of front pocket via horizontal zip as opposed to vertical side entry
- Molle straps across the entire front pocket
- D-ring on lanyard as opposed to spring clip
All orders placed before 2pm on Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day, subject to availability.
Orders placed after 2pm on a weekday will be sent out the next working day.
When your order has been dispatched you will receive an email letting you know and this will also include any tracking numbers, if applicable.
For all UK orders we offer FREE standard delivery usually via Royal Mail. This service normally delivers in 2-5 days.Next Working Day Delivery
Next working day delivery is available for orders placed before 2pm from Monday to Friday. Friday orders will arrive on the following Monday - not Saturday.
Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the next working day. On a Friday this means the order will be dispatched on the following Monday for a Tuesday delivery.
Note: No orders are dispatched on Weekends or Bank Holidays.
As customers ourselves we know that being able to return items for any reason is very important.
We therefore offer a 60-day returns policy which means you can return your items for a full refund (or exchange) within 60 days of receipt.For full details, please see our Returns Policy.