Temporarily Out of Stock
Small Lightweight Emergency Headlamp
At less than 5cm long and weighing in at only 27g, this super compact Petzl E+Lite can easily be kept in a pocket in case of an emergency.
Delivering white light that shines at an impressive 26 lumens for up to a distance of 29 metres, you’ll be able to see clearly in a crisis situation. If you want someone to spot you, the red LED can be seen up to 300m away and will last for up to 30 hours.
Capable in extreme situations
The Petzl E+Lite is waterproof up to 1m and operational in temperatures from -30C to +60C. Attach it to your head using the retractable cord to keep your hands free.
- Light and extremely small allowing you to easily carry it for use in emergencies
- Red LED light is useful when you need to be located. Works up to 300m for up to 30 hours
- Capable of being stored with lithium batteries for up to 10 years for 10 years
- Switch is locked to prevent unintended use
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +60°C
- Waterproof up to 1 metre for 30mins (IP 67)
- Colour: Black / Red
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Weight: 27g
- Light: 26 lumens up to 29 metres
- Wide Beam pattern
- Regulated lighting: Yes
- Number of batteries: 2
- Battery type (included): Lithium CR2032
- Three white LEDs and one red LED
- Certification: CE, ATEX certified (Ex II 3 GD Ex ic IIc T6, Ex tD A2 IP 68 T85C)
FREE UK Delivery
90 Day Returns