Snugpak Softie 6 Kestrel Sleeping Bag
When you're on the move, it's vital that your gear is lightweight and easy to carry, as well as doing a great job keeping you warm and comfortable at night.
The Softie 6 Kestrel is one of our incredibly lightweight, micro size packs at just
18 x 19cm when fully compressed, making it the ultimate easy carrier.
Along with the rest of the Snugpak Softie range, the benefits go on and on. The Softie filling and lining give great insulation and comfort, reflecting and trapping heat, the mummy-style shape is designed for warmth and comfort and the Snugfit hood has an adjustable cord to ensure a comfortable night's sleep, even when the temperature drops.
Also available EXTRA LONG - Made to order - Allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Also available RIGHT HAND ZIP - Made to order - Allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. (No extra charge). Choose Right Hand Zip in Shopping Cart.
• Colour: Olive
• Season: Spring
• Temperature Rating:
Outer Fabric: Paratex Steelplate
Inner Fabric: Paratex Light
Filling: Softie Premier
(see below for technical information)
Width (chest) 75cm
Width (knee) 60cm
Width (foot) 40cm
• Weight: 1200g (including compression stuff sack)
• Compact pack size: 18 x 19cm (fully compressed)
• Compression stuff sack included, for compact carrying
• Reinforced foot - so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
• Full length 2-way anti-snag zip with full length baffle.
To prevent the 2-way zip from snagging the zip baffle or the bag edges, an
anti-snag strip of webbing is sewn in behind the zip. The full length baffle
prevents heat from escaping through the zip area.
• Snugfit Hood. The quilted top of the bag is tailored, pleated, and fitted with a
drawcord, so it pulls into shape, rather like a jacket hood.
• Liner Fastening and Hanging Tabs. The loose liner of Softie insulation stays in
place, ensuring maximum comfort and an undisturbed night's sleep.
Hanging tabs allow easy airing and drying.
• Made in the UK. Support UK manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality.