The Softie 10 Harrier is an unofficial military standard for Norwegian Nordic Training; turn up with anything less and they will send you home!
For those of us that prefer more leisurely pursuits, but still need a performance sleeping bag, this is perfect for prolonged use in cold, wintry conditions down to -12°c.
This is a three season sleeping bag with two layers of Softie insulation and a jumbo neck baffle system to prevent draughts entering the bag. The Softie 10 Harrier enjoys all the benefits of the Softie range, including the Softie filling and lining giving great insulation and comfort, reflecting and trapping heat; the mummy-style shape which is designed for warmth and comfort and the snugfit hood with its adjustable cord to ensure a comfortable night’s sleep, even when the temperature drops.
Also available EXTRA LONG - Made to order - Allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Also available RIGHT HAND ZIP - Made to order - Allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. (No extra charge). Choose Right Hand Zip in Shopping Cart.
- Colour: Olive
- Season: Winter
Outer Fabric:Paratex Steelplate
Inner Fabric: Paratex Light
Filling: Softie Premier
(see below for technical information)
Width (chest) 80cm
Width (knee) 60cm
Width (foot) 40cm
- Weight: 1750g (including compression stuff sack)
- Compact pack size: 23 x 23cm (fully compressed)
- Compression stuff sack included, for compact carrying
- Reinforced foot - so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
- Full length 2-way anti-snag zip with full length baffle. To prevent the 2-way zip from snagging the zip baffle or the bag edges, an anti-snag strip of webbing is sewn in behind the zip. The full length baffle prevents heat from escaping through the zip area.
- Snugfit Hood. The quilted top of the bag is tailored, pleated, and fitted with a drawcord, so it pulls into shape, rather like a jacket hood.
- Liner Fastening and Hanging Tabs. The loose liner of Softie insulation stays in place, ensuring maximum comfort and an undisturbed night's sleep. Hanging tabs allow easy airing and drying.
- Made in the UK. Support UK manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality.
Militarykit Price £118.95
RRP £139.95 - You Save £21.00
Extra Long Add £25.00